YOU !!!!!!

There comes a time in our life when we unveil our souls and tear off the masks.

Be unashamedly naked with our hearts

You always leave a trail of love after our conversations.....

I travel through those pathways in the darkness of the dusk and find my way back to you only to find deeper n love with You …

I found every dream I lost, in YOU.

I surrendered parts of my vulnerability to YOU.

YOU  revived what was lost & restored what was shattered.

YOU lit a satiable flame in my soul.

YOU ignited every passion I had doused.

YOU taught me to untie my thoughts

YOU awoke those feelings which I never admitted to myself.

YOU are the only one whom I wouldn't mind losing my sleep for. 

The vibes You give, the smile You put on my face, Your love that fills my heart makes me realize that YOU are the one worth waiting for !!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I, Me , Myself....

Forgiveness