My Lost Love

My teardrop is my love for you
Love is my only possession
I carry with me wherever I go
And mine is still with you.
The spring is here
The season we met
The clear sky and the green earth
The blooming buds and the singing birds
The winding path is still the same
The lonely bench still unoccupied
My inability to express the clarity of my feelings
Our realization of absolute truth
The silence that torn between us
I let him love me
And loved him like no one else could
The warmth of your hand
Covered my frozen fingers
The strength of your shoulders
I leaned on with a tearful heart
With every passing moment
Which left a lifetime memory
We watched together our love die
Our inevitable separation
As we buried our dreams and our love
I watched you walk away from my life
An absolute stranger you became in my life forever.................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I, Me , Myself....

YOU !!!!!!

Forgiveness