Forgiveness



There are some memories we should delete and never play again. It is difficult for me to forgive a person who said treacherous things that he had unapologetically thrown at my face all these years. 
"You Knew your words could hurt me deeply and leave me scarred ."
"You Knew this and still chose to say them all."
You were ruthless in your ways I never understood why I expected you will change.
I always hoped that someday the good side of you will eventually come out and make all my patience and efforts worth it . I was naïve to do so. I was being a total idiot for believing you and expecting from you.
Today I stopped being that idiot. Now I know you probably wont ever change. 
I experienced the toxicity of your behavior for 13 long years.  My promise to self is not to subject myself to any torment ever again.
You made a mark on me . The physical injuries may heal but emotionally it is going to bleed forever.
It is going to be incredibly difficult for me to forgive and forget a person who willingly caused my  myriad of tears.
You shattered my heart into a million pieces.
Despite the lack of apology I choose to forgave you .
I am done with you .                                                            

24th Sep 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I, Me , Myself....

YOU !!!!!!